TrustiPhi seeks a Security Software Product Engineer to help develop software for a web-based security solution for connected Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices. This solution will span various connected platform technologies including PC/tablets, mobile phones, embedded systems and servers that will power innovative new cyber-resilient capabilities for IoT edge and gateway devices.
The Security Software Product Engineer will be involved in many areas of software and security product development as well as automated test development for both TrustiPhi’s internal emerging security products and products that TrustiPhi’s customers are deploying or bringing to market.
The Security Software Product Engineer will work closely with senior engineers, which will provide an excellent opportunity for mentorship and hands-on training while also offering latitude to innovate on their individual ideas and experiment with the latest software technologies. This role is well-suited for a smart, enthusiastic engineer who has the interest and ability to learn quickly, but may not have many years of professional experience. The position offers the opportunity to develop cutting-edge security software for global semiconductor manufacturers.
The following are the initial tasks the new hire will be expected to perform. Specifics may change over time according to the company’s needs.
- Help build a scalable cloud platform and the associated front-end and back-end components required
- Implement REST APIs to support product requirements
- Code, test and deploy web apps and device management software
- Work with internal and customer teams to help define and understand software/system requirements
- Collaborate in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Stay abreast of leading-edge technologies and tools
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering or related discipline (or equivalent related experience)
The following will also be valuable in this position:
- RESTful API experience
- Windows and Linux development experience
- Experience with computer networking
- Experience with front-end web applications and back-end server applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer-focused attitude
- Comfortable with working in a startup environment, with a willingness to participate beyond core job responsibilities
- Creative and innovative