TrustiPhi seeks a Device-Cloud Software Engineer to help develop an innovative cloud-based platform that will enable groundbreaking cyber-resilient security protection capabilities for Internet-of-Things (IoT) edge and gateway devices.
The Device-Cloud Software Engineer will play an integral role, creating front-end user-interactive web applications and architecting and developing back-end database, cryptographic, automation and connected-device control components of the cloud system.
Create Breakthrough Cyber-Resilient IoT Solutions
In this role, you may also work with applications and device-side SDK software development and platform OS technologies that are used on PCs, tablets, mobile phones and embedded systems (“cross-technologies”) to support TrustiPhi’s new internal products as well as existing customer products. This position offers the opportunity to create breakthrough cyber-resilient IoT solutions in an age of ubiquitous cyber-attacks. You will work with state-of-the-art security technology developed by some of the largest semiconductor manufacturers in the world.
This mid-level position requires a broad range of web, cloud-centric and “cross-technology” software architecture and development skills – although a driven individual with lesser experience and the ability to learn will also be considered. Day-to-day responsibilities for this position are intended to be focused on internal product development but can also involve performing related software development tasks for customer-specific projects when necessary.
- Help design, architect and build a scalable cloud platform and the associated front-end and back-end components required
- Design and build REST APIs to support product requirements
- Design, code, test and deploy internal and customer-facing cloud services in NodeJS
- Collaborate in a fast-paced Agile environment
Requirements and Qualifications
- Stay abreast of leading-edge technologies and tools
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline (or equivalent related experience)
- Experience with cloud and web development and technologies – connected device management cloud technology experience a plus
- Experience w/AWS, Azure or similar cloud technologies – IoT cloud service experience a plus
- Experience with developing microservices
- Experience using NoSQL/SQL data stores
- Scripting (HTML, CSS, Python, Shell / BASH)
- Familiarity with networking (e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, MTTQ, ICMP, etc.) a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer-focused attitude
- Comfortable with working in a startup environment, with a willingness to participate beyond core job responsibilities
- Creative and innovative